Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Small Projects

I wasn't able to get much crafting in today because I had to do yard work.  Uggghhh! Of course, King is out of town and it becomes my job since I am too cheap to hire someone.  LOL  I was able to get some sewing done, I just hemmed some jeans and took in some shirts for a better fit.  No pics for that stuff, cause it wouldn't be an exciting picture to look at.  Here is some stuff that I did get a chance to fit in.
Got a pretty good project coming up tomorrow.  I haven't seen any on the blogs, so I am stoked to post mine!!

6 comments:

메이저사이트 said...

A design like yours with a few simple adjustments would really make my blog shine.

gostopsite.com said...

its much more to learn from your article.

sportstotomen.com said...

Its an amazing website, really enjoy your articles.

19guide03.com said...

Keep doing this in future. I will support you.

slotplayground.com said...

Your weblog is definitely worth a read if anyone comes throughout it

edwardsrailcar.com said...

That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info…

Related Posts with Thumbnails