Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Item I Can't Live With Out

I can't live with out my Rowenta iron.  I am addicted to this thing! I even travel with it!! But I was lucky this past Christmas because my mom bought me the "travel" Rowenta.  If you don't have a Rowenta iron, you should really consider going to buy one.  They are a little pricey however, they are an investment (that's how I justify spending over $50 on an iron LOL).  Also, you have to consider that they will save you alot of money on dry cleaning.  Keep an eye out at Joann's Fabrics, they run special on them regularly.  You're probably thinking that you don't have time to iron, but you do! It only takes about 5-8 minutes to iron a button up cotton blouse with this super snazzy iron.  Some how it gets really hot without burning the clothes.  I love it!! 

Since I am addicted to ironing and continuously using the iron for sewing & craft projects, my ironing board cover is always getting really nappy.  I decided it was time to make a new one.  Super easy sewing project that you can whip up in 30 mins or less.  Having small customized items, such as the ironing board cover, really make you feel good.  Mine matches the craft room that is pink, black and white.  I couldn't find the pattern that I had used before, so I just took off the cover and used that as my pattern.  
If you would prefer to buy a pattern, try to get one on sale!

 Have a project coming up tomorrow that I am stoked about, been seeing this on a lot of other blogs. Going to buy some supplies tomorrow!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails