Friday, April 30, 2010

Terrariums!

Check out Stephanie's Terrariums!!  I would love to make one of these for the back porch!  The gnomesis really stinkin' cute.  Under the Table and Dreaming has tons of great ideas! My bed was one of her features this week and the winner!!  Go check it out!

No crafting tonight. But that is okay! The roomie moves out tomorrow so I will be helping him get his stuff together and I am going to purchase new towels for the guest bathroom!! Ahhh! I am soo stoked about having nice new towels that all match!  Thank goodness Kohl's has them 1/2 price!

7 comments:

Sam said...

It is very nice. Love to see these types of designs.
Dog Kennels NZ

파워볼사이트 said...

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me!

gostopsite.com said...

You made some good points there.

sportstotomen.com said...

Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

19guide03.com said...

I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

slotplayground.com said...

Taking a few minutes and actual effort to produce a top notch article…

edwardsrailcar.com said...

Today bloggers publish only about gossips and internet and this is actually frustrating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails