Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost Mother's Day

I am very, very, very, excited to give my mom her Mother's Day gift.  I was totally a slacker when her birthday came around in March, so I kinda owe it to her since she is my MOM! And I might add, one of the greatest Moms of all time.  I hope (one day, since King and I are slow! LOL) that my daughter and I have the type of relationship that my mom and I have.  Yes, I talk to my mom on the phone every single day! LOL I don't think she checks the blog everyday, so I feel pretty safe that I can post the pictures of the card/tag that I made for her; however, I won't post her gift until Sunday, I definitely do not want to ruin that surprise.


Hope this served as a reminder for you to get your Mom something special- even if it isn't homemade. Although, I think homemade anything is better than store bought even if it isn't the best thing ever created.  It came from the heart.

2 comments:

Naturally Me Creations said...

What an excellent idea for an unwrapped gift - go all out on a big tag! :D I love the idea, and your tag came out great! :)

LadySutton said...

Love that tag!

Related Posts with Thumbnails