Saturday, May 15, 2010

Filler Up!

In our home there aren't a lot of places to set decorations & etc and besides I really do not like clutter! However, ever since we have moved into this house I have wanted to fill up a space in our hallway with a piece of furniture and fill it with pictures of our families and friends. Finally had a little extra cash to buy a decent piece of "new" furniture.  Let me know what ya think!

 I know there aren't any pictures in those frames.  LOL  I haven't been able to make it to WG to pick them up!  In the pictures it looks like the shelf stands out from the wall ALOT, but it really doesn't.





2 comments:

Jennifer Chastun said...

I really love it. I love anything that is solid wood ;)

Samantha said...

Yeah, love all the furniture you filled up a super brilliant way. I was charmed with scrolling down my pointer for the reason that all the furniture set up was really perfect and inviting. Surely love to say my warm home decor loving thanks and also would like to share my favorite furniture store Saint John that offers so elegant and color variant furniture with moderate price. Hope you guys will find this useful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails