Friday, January 28, 2011

VDay Glitter Arrangement

I know this arrangement doesn’t look that snazzy in the pictures, but I promise, it is.  I made this for our living room.  I didn’t really want anything with to many frills {King isn’t a frilly guy.} but I still wanted it to feel happy with love.  I am a tall and skinny, really spastic flower arrangement kind of girl.  The entire decoration was used from Christmas arrangements, except for the 3 VDay picks that I picked up at HL for $3!  

VDAY GLITTER BOUQUET2

VDAY GLITTER BOUQUETVDAY GLITTER BOUQUET2


7 comments:

Tracy's Trinkets and Treasures said...

I haven't visited in way too long. You are popping out crafts and projects right and left. You are the queen of holiday crafts. I love your husband's welding caps btw.

Unknown said...

I love this!
Just wanted to let you know I gave you a blogger award. ;)
http://bloominghomestead.blogspot.com/2011/01/awards.html

Lyndsey said...

I totally love this!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love this.....so pretty!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!! I love it!

justbeckause.blogspot.com

tinahead81 said...

i LOVE this!!

April said...

oooo! pretty! I really like this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails