Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest Feature: Funky Polka Dot Giraffe AND Scrapping 2010 #7


**I am over at Funky Polka Giraffe today!!**
I am sharing some great baby stuff!
Go check it out!


More than halfway done with 2010.  Taking a break on scrapping, now that these last two pages are finished.  I am bummed that I haven't finished all of 2010.  Need to have a scrapbooking marathon weekend!


This is the oh so fabulous cake {HERE} that Mrs. Rooster and I made.
It was definitely our masterpiece of the year.   This page
was so easy to scrap;  I am totally lovin’ the Echo Park paper.

ZEBRA LOVE 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2
ZEBRA LOVE 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE

I don’t know why, but this was my hardest page.  Not sure if it was the colors,
the pictures, the embellishments or what.  This page took the longest out of
any of my pages; maybe I was getting tired.  I am happy with the way it turned out.
YELLOWSTONE 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE 2
YELLOWSTONE 12X12 SCRAPBOOKING PAGE


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails