Sunday, June 26, 2011

Christmas In July

I am feeling like a champ today! My Christmas cards are DONE! The Christmas season is such a busy time of year and I like to enjoy every minute of it.  Last year, I had made my cards in the summertime and I was so glad that I did.  I was able to get so much more Christmas crafting squeezed in.  I made about 20 of them. 

Linking up to: PAPER ISSUES LINKY PARTY {HERE}

Paper Issues Blog Design

CHRISTMAS CARDS 3
CHRISTMAS CARDS 4
CHRISTMAS CARDS 6
CHRISTMAS CARDS 1
CHRISTMAS CARDS 7
CHRISTMAS CARDS 8
CHRISTMAS CARDS 9
CHRISTMAS CARDS 11
CHRISTMAS CARDS 12
CHRISTMAS CARDS 10


7 comments:

Alison @ OhMyVera! said...

I love the cards you made! And that is such a great idea to make them ahead of time!

Unknown said...

seriously? I am a little jealous right now-cards are always a last minute deal for me! your designs looks great! :)

Michelle {Daydream Believers} said...

Your Christmas cards look fabulous! Wow - beautiful cards, handmade, and finished in July... you're a rockstar! Nice work! :) Michelle

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Every year, I say I'm going to get ahead of the game. These are gorgeous! Makes me want to start decorating. Hubs would have me committed for sure!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

just loving your cards Haley!! Congrats on having them already completed.. I'm a bit jealous. :)

~ChubbyMommy said...

Oh my gosh! Your cards are so beautiful! Who ever you send these cards to will be thrilled!

Heidi @ Decor & More said...

Gorgeous! These cards are more than a greeting, they are a real keepsake.
Heidi @ Show Some Decor

Related Posts with Thumbnails