Sunday, September 25, 2011

Halloween Cards

Last weekend my Mom came up for a visit.  She is the best! Why?! Because she altered and hemmed, every single pair of slacks that I own .... I own about 25-30 pair.  I've lost a little weight & have dropped a pant size.  I cannot afford to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe for work.  Also, she is awesome because she is the one who actually purchased the {MINI CLOCHE} for me! She rocks!

We also whipped up our Halloween cards.  I am really proud of us; it seems like we get better every year.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper from Canvas Corp; I bought the big ‘ol pack from Hobby Lobby.  Doesn't the harlequin pattern and damask patter look amazing?! I inked up the edges with some Tim Holtz ink and used my Cricut to cut out the images; we also used some stamps.  The pictures really do not to the cards any justice … just sayin’.

Be sure to head over to PAPER ISSUES
The Halloween link party starts Oct 1st and runs all month! 

Paper Issues Blog Design

HALLOWEEN CARDHALLOWEEN CARD (2)HALLOWEEN CARD (3)
HALLOWEEN CARD (4)HALLOWEEN CARD (5)HALLOWEEN CARD (9)HALLOWEEN CARD (10)HALLOWEEN CARD (11)HALLOWEEN CARD (8)HALLOWEEN CARD (7)HALLOWEEN CARD (12)HALLOWEEN CARD (14)


11 comments:

Loui♥ said...

Haley!
these are all simply fantastic!
love them one and all!
hugs..
Loui♥

Unknown said...

spooktacular!

Christina at I Gotta Create! said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog Haley! I love your cards and am into rubber stamping, too. Aren't the ravens and chandeliers fun?!!

Sooz said...

Halloween yumminess! Thanks!

http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/

*Jeana* said...

Love the cards..and congrats on the weight loss..

Would love for you to share at my link party "Creative Halloween Ideas"
http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/09/creative-halloween-ideas.html

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Haley these are so fantastic! Love all of them!

Maggie Massey said...

Oh my gosh...these cards are AWESOME! I've always wanted to make my own cards, but I just never have known where to start...thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration! I'm your newest follower!

And I would love if you would link these up to my Everything Halloween party starting this Sunday!

http://midwesternsewinggirl.blogspot.com/2011/09/everything-halloween-preview.html

Thanks so much!

Lana Bisson said...

Haley these cards are AMAZING!!! I love the papers and dimensions you used. Did you use some of the phantom pink paisley? Looks amazing.

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

I love Halloween & I love your cards. Great stuff.

Warmly, Michelle

Paper Issues said...

Well hello Miss!!! You rock. That is all. <3 You are up at Paper Issues.

curlyqmosaics said...

WOW! Look at all these fantastically spooky creations!!! I especially love the one at the bottom with the "bippity boppity boo!". Where did you get that vintage looking pumpkin? I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails