Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Brown and Blue Baby Shower

Mrs. Rooster and I hosted a baby boy shower for a good friend of ours.  Our friend’s husband is a home builder and the father of two girls; therefore, he does not want anything girly or prissy for his new baby boy.  Mrs. Rooster and I decided to keep it pretty simple with dark blue, light blue, dark brown and a deep crimson red.  Be sure to stay posted for the crib bedding set that I made.

BABY BOY SHOWER (14)BABY BOY SHOWER (13)
BABY BOY SHOWER (2)

I’m not really a fan of diaper cakes, but I think mine turned out pretty well.  ((Thanks to Cassie from {PAPER ISSUES}  She always has the best diaper cakes.)

BABY BOY SHOWER (3)BABY BOY SHOWER (6)
BABY BOY SHOWER (21)BABY BOY SHOWER (20)
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails