Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brown, Blue and Crimson Baby Boy Bedding Set

Remember the {BABY BOY SHOWER} that I posted about- here is the crib bedding set for the same family.  Her and husband did not want anything “baby” or juvenile looking.  I think she picked out great fabrics and everything came together as planned.  I love sewing up different color combinations and fabrics that aren’t always meant for their intended purposes; such as the corduroy crimson fabric that was used for this set.  If you live in my area, {2dalou monogramming} does great work! Message me for her contact information.

BROWN BLUE CRIMSON BABY (2)

BROWN BLUE CRIMSON BABY (3) BROWN BLUE CRIMSON BABY
Pin It

2 comments:

Baby Bedding said...

that's nice I like that

~Beth D. said...

I love that red! perfect contrast for baby eyes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails