Friday, October 26, 2012

Fightin’ Texas Aggie Skirts

If you have been reading my blog for awhile, you know that I am the Proudest Member of the Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2006! Whoop! With that being said, I decided to make some Aggie skirts for football season.  Even though the Aggies aren’t in the Big 12 anymore, there is still a little bit of rivalry between Aggies and Longhorns. Being the good Aggie friend that I am, I even made a Longhorn skirt for my coworker.  Every Friday, is Aggie Friday in my office.  I will definitely be wearing one this weekend, when the Aggies BTHO Auburn! 

{{sorry for the bad picture quality, it was taken from my phone}}

AGGIE SKIRTS
Simple skirts are basically two squares sewed together with elastic at the top and hemmed at the bottom.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails