Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Gold Skinny Christmas Tree

Last year I wanted to change my tree from red and gold to brown and gold, also I wanted to get a tall and skinny tree.  Life got busy, time got away from me and I didn’t end up with the brown and gold tree.  However, everything worked out because my church needed ornaments and I was able to donate the red and gold.  This year, I am on top of things!! I was able to get the tall and skinny tree; as well as, new brown and gold ornaments.  Everything was up before I left for the Thanksgiving holiday.  I cannot stand a bare tree …. As you can tell from looking at my pictures.  The more ornaments, the better!!

GOLD CHRISTMAS TREEGOLD CHRISTMAS TREE (9)
GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE (2)GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE (5)
GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE (8)GOLD CHRISTMAS TREE (10)
The stem of the Christmas tree wasn’t tall enough for the pot; cement was the fix!
The base of the tree is able to stand on the cement in the pot.
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails