Monday, May 27, 2013

Dinosaur "Gold Fish" Jar

The guy that I am dating eats gold fish non stop. When I found this out, I knew I wanted to make him a special jar/container for his gold fish. The mouth of the jar needed to be large enough for his hand to be able to reach inside and it needed to be able to hold one large box of gold fish. I headed to my trusty craft store, Hobby Lobby. I purchased the jar while it was 50% off and used my coupon on the dinosaur. I attached the dinosaur with screws and then spray painted the entire lid.

Pin It

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Um, I kind of love that. I can totally see making some of these for my kids' rooms (using plastic jars) to hold odds and ends. Pretty cool!

Katie said...

This jar is so cute! And you you could do the same with so many different items! I would love for you to share this on my weekly link party Blog Stalking Thursday. Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

I totally love this! My preschool would flip if I made him a snack jar like this. He loves dinosaurs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails