Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jalepeno Jelly

Can you believe that it is almost Christmas?!  Yep, we are half way through the year.  I am already getting geared up!  Last year, I was on a jalepeno jelly making spree and I was able to master the consistency of jelly.  (Jelly can get "soupy" and you have to be sure to follow the directions EXACTLY!)  I gave out these tiny jars of jalepeno jelly to friends and coworkers.  I felt like it was a nice gift for the people who are close to you but you don't want to spend a lot of money.






 

Pin It

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

We love what you have done.I love this jelly poured over cream cheese with crachers.
Please come share it with us at http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com Craft Frenzy Friday! The party starts Thursday to 7pm cst. I won't be a party without you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails