Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Halloween Banners :: Houndstooth and Book Pages

Paper crafting is my first love when it comes to crafting; however, I think I am better seamstress than scrapbooker/paper crafter.  Making new Halloween banners is on my to do list for this year.  I made one for my boyfriend's sister and a simple one for him.  One more for me and I can cross it off my to do list!


Don't you just love the houndstooth?! One of my favorite all time prints.  The houndstooth on this banner isn't paper it is fabric.  The printed papers and everything else is from my favorite store, Hobby Lobby.

Isn't this a cool picture! Thanks to the Texas heat and humidity, 
my camera fogged up during this shot.  How fitting for the picture!

I decided to make the boyfriend a simple banner for his house.  
Of course, he told me it was too girly to hang in his house; I hung it anyway.
I was trying to fit his taste by using book pages since he is quite nerdy and likes to read a lot.

Pin It

1 comment:

ibshell said...

This is absolutely wonderful! I love the houndstooth fabric and the size of the banner. I love things made out of book pages. Nice job!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails