Friday, September 13, 2013

Halloween Ruffled Dish Towels

I was on a ruffled dish towel making spree after cranking up my serger that I received for Christmas.  Yes, it sat in the box for months!  OMG!! A serger is fabulous!  Definitely worth the money; you should splurge and get one if you sew a lot.  I prefer Janome; I have a Janome serger and sewing machine. 

Why the LSU towels when I am a Fightin' Texaas Aggie?  Well, the boyfriend 
graduated from LSU and his entire family is from Lousianna.
I had to earn some brownie points and make some for his Mom.
Pin It

2 comments:

ibshell said...

How fun! they all turned out wonderful!! So inspired to do my own!

Lisa Blundell said...

These are just darling! How did you finish the side edges? I love my serger too! The best investment yet. Thank you for posting such a fun, cute idea. I guess I will dust mine off for Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails