Thursday, September 18, 2014

Halloween Cards :: EEK

Are you ready for Halloween?!  I have my Halloween projects going on and I feel so ahead of that game, that I have decided to host a pumpkin carving party! Cute idea, right?  Nothing major, just having a few people over to carve pumpkins and eat a few snacks.
Last year I purchased the EK Success pennant punch and I just HAD to use it on my Halloween cards.  I am in love with this punch --- I want to put these little pennants on everything.  The punch was great for the cards and turned out to be the perfect size.





Last year, I didn't have a Halloween wreath .... What is wrong with me?!  However, I do have one in the works for this year.  Since I didn't have a Halloween wreath, I added a simple wooden bat and a simple sign to my existing wreath. ((I made that sign too ... Apparently, I never blogged about it?! Oops!)) 

Pin It

2 comments:

HVAC Contractors Normal said...

Great share thanks for writing this

David said...

Really nice information. I think your all-handmade Halloween cards are amazing and beautiful. Keep sharing more interesting cards with us. I just want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and knowledge on this topic. Now it's time to get Best Roofing Services in Wayne NJ for more information.

Related Posts with Thumbnails