Thursday, September 11, 2014

Texas A&M Burlap Pillows

Ahhh! The Fightin' Texas Aggie football season has officially kicked off!  It's only appropriate that I blog about these fun pillows! 

Each year I make (or buy) all of my best friends the same gift for Christmas — well pretty much the same, sometimes there is a little variation.  This past year I decided to try my hand at a freezer paper stencil.  I stenciled on some burlap and made a few throw pillows.  {HERE} is a good tutorial for the freezer paper stencil.  As you probably already know, I am a graduate of {TEXAS A&M} and so are most of my friends. Therefore, it only made sense to use Aggie related words on these cute little pillows. As you an can see from the photos, I have two friends who root for the “other” Texas school.  Haha!

These pillows can be used outside or inside, depending on each persons decor.  Cute, cheap, quick and easy! Pretty inexpensive to send in the mail too.  I made 7 in all. 








Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails